The cost of one of our puppies is $3500.00 plus RI sales tax. We require a non-refundable deposit of $500 to hold your puppy. When the puppies are born we require a second deposit of $1500 and the remaining balance of $1500 is due when puppy reaches four weeks of age.
Puppies will be assigned to their forever families between 6-7 weeks of age, and are able to go home at 8 weeks of age. Please keep in mind that it is in Mother Nature’s hands to determine gender, color, and coat of your future puppy.
Although we will do our very best to provide you with the puppy of your dreams and match your preferences, this may not always be possible. In the event that you are offered a puppy that does not meet your wishes, your deposit will be rolled over to the next available similar litter.
All puppies come to you with the following:
- Pedigree of up to 4 generations
- Two Year Health Guarantee
- Registration with the ALAA
- Puppy Care Instructions
- Health Record of Veterinarian administered age appropriate vaccinations
- Certified healthy at time of pick up/shipping
- Puppy blanket and stuffed toys with litter mate’s and momma’s scent
- Sample bag of food that your puppy has been eating to aid with transition
- A Lifetime of Support
We will note ship our puppies if you are located out of state. You must be willing to pick up your pup at our home in person, and travel back to your home accompanying your new family member.